Without a doubt, workers' compensation insurance is one of the most frustrating things a business owner has to deal with.
Fortunately, we have a process in place that helps business owners control their workers' compensation costs and prevent future frustrations.
We will know if we're a good fit quickly. To kick start this process, let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you have a claim that you feel was not handled properly?
- Do you have a process in place for reporting claims?
- Have you interviewed occupational clinics to see if they are a good fit for treating your employees?
- What is your current broker doing to help make sure your claim does not fall into a workers' compensation "black hole"?
- Is your final audit reviewed for accuracy every year?
- Do you want to reduce your experience modification?
Workers' compensation is a controllable process. You just need to put the right process in place.
Request a proposal below.
Workers' Compensation doesn't have to take over your day. our team manages the process for you.